View photos from our 30th Anniversary Gala Dinner here.
Enjoy the program every week!
RSVP at 204-339-1701.
Our weekly program runs every Wednesday from 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM, featuring a unique event every week alongside a 3-course meal, nickel bingo, and a discussion on current events. Transportation may be available for you!
Join the health-promoting walking activity today!
Nordic Walking is ideal for new exercisers and those with health concerns who prefer a small-group setting, no hills, and a shorter and slower-paced class with stops and starts. Perfect for any activity and fitness level, especially for those with mobility and balance issues!
Some benefits of Nordic Walking include:
- Stability and balance to your stride
- Increases muscle endurance and strength
- Increases your heart rate for better heart health
- Improves your posture and breathing
- Improves your weight shift. Less stress on the ankle, hip, and knee joints
Nordic Walking begins at 10 AM every Friday, free of cost with all equipment provided to you! Contact Danielle at 204-339-1701 or email at email@example.com.
View the poster here.